Jewelry / EDC
These are some examples of how Ruben made knives and smoking pipes. Please take a look at them to understand his work.
13. Making an Olive Wood Smoking Pipe
Small tutorial on how I make smoking pipes on my shop.
14. Making a Maple Smoking Pipe
More in-depth tutorial on how I make my smoking pipes.
11. Making a Slip Joint Knife
I was making a couple of slipjoints and I thougth of taking some pictures of the process.
12. Making a "Percheron" Folder
Detailed step by step description on how I make my "Percheron" folding knife.
9. Making Another Folding Knife
A folding knife part of a fixed blade and folder collaboration with Ariel Salaverria.
10. Making My First Balisong
My first balisong (butterfly) knife. Diferentially HT'd 5160 and textured and fileworked brass handles.
7. Making a Sheath for a Criollo Knife
Detailed step by step description on how to make this type of sheath.
8. Making a Persian Kard
This is the finished knife that I've made for David Darom's 3rd book, "100 Custom Knife Related Projects in the Making".
5. Making a Big Pig Hunter
A big knife in san mai damascus, with mokume guard and sheep horn handles.
6. Making an Integral Criollo Knife
Placing an antelope stag handle on a criollo style knife.
3. Making a Dress Up Criollo Knife
A traditional criollo knife (and sheath) gets dressed up with engraved sterling silver.
4. Making 3 Small Knives with Filework
How I make my filework on knives.
1. Making a Sheath and Sharpening a Knife
Some sheath making steps and how I make sure all my knives get really sharp.
2. Making a Folding Knife
How a 100% hand made folding knife is made.
Jewelry / EDC
Ruben Calo Custom Knives - Copyright 2004-2013 -
Website by NsB